Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 30 January 2012

IT PAYS TO BE AN ENTREPRENEUR


Especially if you don’t have a college degree

If you have any doubt , just look at the following “Resume / Bio data“:


>  Name   :       Mrs. Ramilaben Patel

>  Age      :       43

>  Edu      :       Schooling

>  City      :       Pentarpura / Sabarkantha / Gujarat

>  Business  :    Jai Ranchhod Dudh Utpadan Kendra ( Dairy  Farm )

>  Launched :    2000 ( 12 years ago )

>  Capital     :    Bank loan for buying 5 cows

>  Current  Status


  • No of Cattle………………….    280 ( in 5 acre farm )

  • No of Workers……………      40

  • Production………………..       5.55 lakh litres of milk / year

  • Net Profit ( 2011-2012 )    Rs. 1,10,17,675

  • Machinery………………………   4 automatic milking machines

                                          Fodder Chaffing Machines

                                          Cooling System

  • Future plans
                                     #   Rotary Milking Machines

                                     #   Fat content indicator

                                     #   Calf rearing Farm


  • Future Investment……….   Rs 1,00,00,000

Ramilaben seems to be telling 40 Million unemployed Indian Youth :

“ When you become self-employed , you can never lose your job “

[ Source : Times of India / 07, July 2012 ]


Hemen  Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment