Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 13 August 2012

MahaKranti thru MahaParty ?



When Mahatma Gandhi launched a peaceful / non-violent Satyagraha and told British to “ Quit India “ , they actually did.

Because they realized that ,

Ø  They were NOT elected by the people of India to rule

Ø It would be “ Immoral “ to continue

Also because , British , at heart are a very democratic people

But it is a different case with our “ duly elected “ governments ( both , State and Central )

They won’t “ Quit “ just because Anna / Baba gives a call !

People of India have only following options to get rid of the present government :

Ø  Armed Revolution

Ø Peaceful / Democratic MahaKranti


But we must NEVER resort to an armed revolution ! We must never physically hurt our own brothers / sisters

So the people are left with the only option to change the existing /  corrupt system thru elections

And they will vote for which is seen as “ the least corrupt party “ ( people know just too well that there cannot be any totally non-corrupt party ! )

Let Anna / Baba usher  MahaKranti  thru launch of TLC party

The Least Corrupt Party ! Don’t even “ try to fool “ the people by calling yourself , a Non-Corrupt party !

People will appreciate your honesty and vote for your candidates !

With  regards

hemen  parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment