Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Visual Analytical Resumes

Dear  Friends,


On this subject , I recently came across following articles :

>   Resumes get Digital........ ( HT / June 29, 2013 )

>   Good Old Resumes Get A Visual Makeover ..( ET / June 21,2013 )


According to the authors , the trend to switchover to Visual / Graphical / Analytical resumes , is picking up.

That reminds me of my first effort to introduce such a resume thru www.IndiaRecruiter.net , way back in 2007 ( see sample below )

Now that concept got re-incarnated in www.CustomizeResume.com , where,

>  The moment a jobseeker submits her resume , as many as 9 Analytical Graphs get generated automatically , within a matter of seconds,

>  The jobseeker can manipulate ( permutations / combinations ) those 9 graphs to generate over 360,000 unique versions of her resume !

May be , an Analytical Resume is , afterall , an idea whose time has come !

with regards,

hemen  parekh

































No comments:

Post a Comment