Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 3 October 2013

4 Down / 1400 to Go !



Yesterday , CBI court convicted following in the Fodder Scam :


Ø   Lalu Yadav   ( RJD ) ………………………………..  5 years

Ø   Jagannath Mishra  (  Congress )………………  4 years

Ø   Jagdish Sharma  (  JD – U )…………………….  4 years

Ø  R K Sharma  ( RJD )………………………………….  5 years


People are demanding that ,


Ø    CBI assert its new-found and Supreme-Court inspired “ Independence / Courage “ to book those highly-placed politicians involved in CWG / 2G / 3G / Coal-gate / illegal mining and other sundry scams, and on-the-double


Ø    Lower Courts / High Courts and the Supreme Court display a greater degree of “ Judicial Activism “ in protecting the rights / interests of common man


Let these convictions mark the “ Beginning of the End “ of the Scam-raj and Crime-raj which has engulfed Indian politics for the past 20 years


People are counting :


4 Down / 1400 to Go !




·          hemen  parekh  ( 04 Oct 2013 )    

No comments:

Post a Comment