Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 11 October 2013

Confidence Vs Arrogance



Both , Sheila Dikshit ( Congress ) and Vijay Goel ( BJP ) , are loudly proclaiming that their party will win the forthcoming Delhi Assembly Elections , with a thumping majority


Even Arvind Kejriwal ( Aam Aadmi Party ) is saying the same


That is understandable , considering that the Commanders must enthuse their cadres


Such confidence on their part is a pre-requisite for winning


But what happens when Sheila Dikshit says ,



“ Aam Aadmi Party ? Who are they ? Nobody !

  They don’t scare us . They are insignificant .

  What is their agenda ?  What is their record  ?

  People of Delhi will ignore them ! “



Now , that is bravado


People of Delhi  !


For over a decade , you have suffered this insult


4th December is your time to teach a lesson to the arrogant rulers of Delhi


By voting / electing , at least 40 AAP candidates


Only you can give yourself a break  !




·          hemen  parekh  (  12  Oct  2013  )



No comments:

Post a Comment