Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 5 October 2013

Your Move !



Supreme Court has made its move and prevented  “ convicted “ criminal MPs / MLAs from occupying their seats in Lok Sabha / State Assemblies


But even Supreme Court cannot prevent,


*    Parties from giving tickets

*    Candidates from contesting

*    Voters from electing


-      a crime-charged ( but not yet convicted ) politician


Voters of Delhi ,


But you can !


By insisting / demanding that Congress / BJP / AAP, put-up on their web sites , full “ Janam-Kundli “ ( Life-Story ) of each and every candidate


That must include :


Ø  Financial Status ( Assets / Liabilities / All Bank Accounts – including foreign )


Ø  Criminal Status  ( FIRs / Charge-Sheets / Convictions / Appeals / Jail-terms served )


Ø  Nexus Status  ( Positions / Ownerships held – past or present – in Companies / Organizations / Trusts / NGOs / Businesses etc )


Ø  Family Status ( all of the above mentioned info for each member of the immediate family )


Ø  Affiliation Status ( Membership of and positions held , in any/all political parties , present and past )


Each  Janam-Kundli  must be capable of being :


Ø  Downloaded

Ø  Forwarded

Ø  Emailed

Ø  Shared on Social Networking Web sites


I have a feeling that only Aam Admi Party ( AAP ) will come forward to accept this challenge


If so , your choice is clear :


Enable AAP to win at least 40 seats on 4th Dec 2013 !  No less !


People of Delhi ,


Now  is time for YOUR MOVE !


·          hemen   parekh  ( 06  Oct  2013  )




No comments:

Post a Comment