Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Real Issue



Elections or no elections , there is only ONE real issue before the nation


India's net population is growing at 20 million per year


This perfectly tallies with addition of 100 million first-time voters ( during past 5 years ) , since last general election in 2009


These young men and women, are asking Congress / BJP :


Where are our JOBS  ?


Ans :


Sorry , there are NO JOBS  !


Proof  :


>    During 2004 - 2009 , only 2.76 million jobs were created ( some
    5.5 lakh jobs per year ! )


>   I have no idea how many jobs got created during 2009-2013


>   With 42 million ( 420 lakh ) registered jobless on their rolls , India's
   Employment Exchanges manage to find jobs for less than 1 lakh persons
   per year  ( 1 job for every 420 jobless registered !  )


>   Remaining  4 / 5 lakh jobs must have been found by jobless themselves


Now , both , BJP and Congress Manifesto are promising to create 15 million jobs in next  5 YEARS , if voted to power in 2014


Except that their manifestos are silent on how they will find an investment of Rs 150,000 Crores required to create these jobs  !


I hope it is still not too late for Narendra Modi to announce :


"  If BJP is voted to power , we will facilitate and encourage the businesses / industrialists / politicians / bureaucrats / religious trusts etc, to invest their stashed away - and non-productive BLACK MONEY , into INFRASTRUCTURE / EDUCATION / HEALTHCARE / HOUSING ..etc, thru an AMNESTY SCHEME

 

We will create 15 Million jobs , EVERY YEAR  "



*    hemen   parekh   (  21  Nov  2013  )




No comments:

Post a Comment