Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 December 2013

Split India ?



On 9th August 1942 ,

When seventy one year old Bapu
urged the British,

"   Quit India  " -

33 crore Indians echoed,

"  Quit India  ".


It is different today.


Goondas wearing Gandhi cap

Are going around,

Pilfering / Stealing / Looting / Raping / Murdering,

Branding themselves

Bapu's " moral " ( ! )  heirs ,

Sinister whispering

"   Split  India  "



Fast forward

Another seventy one years ,


And it is different today .


Holding Bapu's broom ,

One Crore , desperate Delhi-ites

will  tomorrow,

March to the polling booths,

Shouting ,

"  Quit Delhi "

And silently sweep

Their dynastic , desi , immoral rulers

Into history's dustbin.



*    hemen   parekh   (  03   Dec   2013  )








No comments:

Post a Comment