Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 12 March 2016

Let us Celebrate our New-Age Heroes !





When Suneet Tuli , first came up with Aakaash Tablet , 4 years back , he was ridiculed and was labeled " Foolhardy " !


It needed exceptional grit / courage / conviction on his part to totally silence his critiques , permanently !


With a claim of his Rs 10,000 / - bicycle-like device , pedaled for ONE HOUR , generating enough electricity to light up 12 bulbs of 100 Watts each for 24 HOURS , it is likely that Manoj Bahargav will face similar ridicule !


It is high time , we Indians learn to " respect and encourage " the experimenters and the dreamers among us , who are thinking of ways to lift 400 million out of abject poverty


We Indians need to shed our " Paralysis of Inaction " and cultivate a strong " Bias for Action " , all the while remembering that it took Thomas Alva Edison , more than 1400 trials with different materials , before giving to the World , the Incandescent Lamp  !


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hemenparekh.in / blogs


13  March  2016


No comments:

Post a Comment