Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 April 2016

Candidate Assessment

Dear HR Manager / Headhunter / Recruitment  Consultant  :



There is no doubt you are a good judge of people .


Your profession demands it.


Even as a candidate walks in and sits down, you can, intuitively, make out whether he will work out or not.


By the time, you have asked - and that jobseeker has answered - a few interview questions ,your mental computer has assessed / evaluated / judged the candidate on many attributes, assigned a score to each attribute and formed on overall / global impression.


Fantastic !



But in all fairness to the jobseeker , to other competing candidates and to the "Corporate Image" of your own organization , you need to record your findings for every authorized executive to see, for years to come.



Candidate Assessment form is meant to enable you to do that 


Just insist on  Profiles.


It is not difficult to tell the candidates :


" Sorry we do not entertain plain text resumes  ".



- Shubhangi /  www.IndiaRecruiter.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Candidate assessment Form

No comments:

Post a Comment