Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 April 2016

Salary Profile using www.IndiaRecruiter.net

Dear HR Manager / Headhunter / Recruitment  Consultant :



You rarely come across a resume in which a jobseeker mentions his current salary / compensation.


But  current salary is an  important criteria , when you are wondering ,


" Shall we call this candidate for an interview ? "



Especially so, when that candidate's resume/profile is quite impressive in terms of his ,

*   Age

*   Education

*   Experience

*   Functional Exposure 

*   Industry Background 

*   Skills

*   Previous / Current Employers

*   Current Designation Level 

*   Title - Job Profile" etc.



Even if the candidate's resume seems impressive , you don't want to call him for an interview , only to discover that his current salary is already 50% higher than what you were prepared to offer ! 


You cannot afford to upset the apple cart (of your existing , equally competent employees ) and trigger an exodus ! 

One more reason , why you should insist on "Salary Profile" !


- Shubhangi /  www.IndiaRecruiter.net


Salary Profile Graph

No comments:

Post a Comment