Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 23 April 2009

CREATING JOBS USING BROADBAND !


Eleutian Technology ( Ten Sleep / Wyoming / USA  ) teaches English to 15,000 Korean students.

CEO Kent Holiday says,

“ It’s a $ 100 billion market between Korea, Japan and China and so we wanted to be the leader and wanted to have millions of users “.

This 2 year old person-to-person video service , using broadband / Skype, provides remote / online employment to some 300 teachers, and has become one of the fastest growing business in Wyoming.

Korean students don’t care that the town of Ten Sleep boasts a population of 350 , nor whether those teachers are sitting in a call-center in an adjoining country !

Hemen  Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment