Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 16 April 2010

Resume Writing Tip


A common ” Resume Writing Tip ” for jobseekers is to judiciously incorporate in their resumes, keywords relevant to their knowledge / skills.
No justification required for this.
But how can jobseekers get the HR Managers to ” notice ” those keywords as soon as they open the resume ? Each resume will likely get no more than 5 seconds to make a first good impression
.
Of course, if HR Managers are using ” Resume Rater ” software to ‘ rate ‘ all incoming resumes then there is no problem.
Not only will keywords get highlighted automatically, but even the resumes will get ranked in the descending order of ” relevance “.
I would not be surprised if many jobseekers are themselves rating their own resumes before sending to recruiters !
After all , ” Resume Rater ” can be freely downloaded from nearly all websites listed on first page of Google search results.

Regards

hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment