Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 12 May 2010

explore !


Sure,' Resume Rater ' can, within a matter of minutes,

Ø     ' rate ' resumes

Ø     assign a ' Score ' to each

Ø     then display these resumes in the descending order of ' Scores ' ( - with the best resumes on TOP )

Vastly simplifies a Recruitment Manager's life.

But can ' Resume Rater '

Ø     ' rate ' job advertisements ?

Ø     ' Score ' these ?

Ø     display these advertisements in the descending order of ' Scores ' ?

Can ' Rating Algorithm '  work equally well on any set of ' Document – Category ' ?  I have not tried this. But it is an intriguing idea !

Jobseekers may want to try and rate job-advts to find the best jobs. Will save them a lot of time during job search.

To download this software ( - free and without login ), all they have to do is to type in Google, " Resume  Rater " – then click " I'm Feeling Lucky ".

One needs to explore to seek–out luck !

With regards

hemen  parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment