Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 14 December 2010

An Unusual Search Term ?




No doubt, “ Interactive  Interview  Tool “ [ with inverted commas ], is an unusual search term.

If you were to type this in search engines, you will get very few search results (  2100 in Google / 149 in Yahoo / only 31 in Bing ).

What matters however is :

If you happen to be a Recruiter and if you discover a freely downloadable “ Interviewer “ tool, you would be glad to have used an unusual search term !

With regards

hemen  parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


No comments:

Post a Comment