Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 6 December 2010

IF YOU CAN OUTSOURCE, SO CAN I !

This is what teachers seem to be telling the students, who are outsourcing to an army of web-based writers, the task of preparing Essays / Term Papers / Assignments.

Teachers of 450 schools in India are “sourcing“ readymade “ Lesson-Plans “ from a company headed by Ramgopal Vallath.

His company has prepared 8,000 lesson – plans across all subjects for Nursery to Seventh Standard.

Who says ‘ intermediaries ‘ will lose their jobs with the arrival of internet ?

With every passing day, we see internet creating many new jobs.

And most such internet – based jobs are being created by people who were themselves rendered jobless a few months back.

They decided not to take it lying down and became “self-employed“.

Opportunities do not ‘arrive‘– you have to go, find them.

Hemen  Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment