Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Makes no difference !

Whether you want to start a business or want to close a business, it makes no difference in India.
International Finance Corporation’s “ Doing Business Report – 2011 “,ranks India as follows amongst 183 countries surveyed [ Source : Times of India / April 18,2011 ] :
 Starting a business ………………………. 134
 Closing a business ………………………. 134
 Paying taxes ………………………………… 164
 Dealing with construction permits .. 165
 Enforcing contracts ………………………. 182
How many approvals do you need ?
 To start a business ……………. 35 ( takes 29 days )
 To construct a building …….. 37 ( takes 195 days )
And now, some good news for entrepreneurs of the “ Economic Super-Power “ :
Government is set to launch a project that will not just provide entrepreneurs the opportunity to seek all clearances for starting a business at the click of a mouse but also guarantee approvals in a specified number of days.
With regards
Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment