Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Who Says So ?



Who says Mumbai is lagging behind the US of A ?
At least not in the matter of divorce
 28,465 marriages were registered in Mumbai during 2011-2012
In same period , 11,546 divorce cases were filed
But at 40 % , that is a significant improvement over 2010-2011 !
When the percentage was 46 % ( 10,892 divorce cases against 23,743 marriage registrations )
At this rate , India’s commercial capital may soon overtake America’s entertainment capital Las Vegas - also famous for its quickie divorces !
Hum  kisise  kum  nahi  !

With regards

hemen  parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment