Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 May 2011

TEXT RESUMES

18 May 2011

TEXT RESUMES

Text resumes will be around for a long time. Because everyone can type.

But everyone cannot write a story or a poem.

So, there will also be a demand for expert  /  professional resume – writers, for a long time to come.

But with thousands of ( often well-written ) resumes flooding the mail-boxes of recruiters, even these get " deleted " without being opened !

Ever-increasing number of recruiters feel that graphical / visual / audio resumes have an edge over plain text resumes – prompting Human-Resource managers to patronize path-breaking job-portals such as

·     www.VisualCV.com

which inspired me to come-up with my own innovative portal


( it is easy to be inspired, but , at the age of  77  , difficult to implement !  )

With regards

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment