Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 July 2011

Name them right


What name should you give your children ?

That depends on what you want them to become when they grow up.

Based on a study of 100 million profiles, LinkedIn recommends following names for children to become :

Ø   CEO ………………….                    Deborah  /  Peter

Ø   Athlete …………..                      Ryan / Matt / Jessica

>    Law Enforcement Officer ………. Billy / Troy / Rodney

Some more hints from LinkedIn :

Ø   For male CEO………………………………..select 4 letter names

Ø   For Sales Professionals ………………..Give shorter names

Ø   For Engineers………………………………..Choose long names

Ø   For Female Engineers……………………’ Kiran’ is your best bet

Ø   For Restaurant Workers………………..’Thierry ‘ is first choice

LinkedIn provides no clues as to what your children themselves may want to become when they grow-up, irrespective of the names you give ! At least, they will appreciate your intentions !

If you sport any of these names yourself, go for the LinkedIn IPO !

With regards

Hemen  Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment