Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Anna’s Achievements Articulated [ AAA + ]

This is not a comprehensive list of Anna’s achievements during the past 13 days, but some of these are :
 Revival of the concept of Satyagraha
 “ Fast “ as a potent means of persuasion
 Rejection of the concept of “ Bandh “
 Acceptance of Non–Violence as core principle for “ Change “
 Pursuit of Peace thru peaceful demonstrations
 Absolutely no damage to life or public property
 No forcible downing of shutters to cause public inconvenience
 No bringing life to halt by stopping traffic
 Not stopping production in factories, causing economic loss
 Restored people’s faith in parliamentary democracy
 Reestablished purity of “ means “ to achieve noble “ ends “
On World Arena, Anna has raised India’s rating to A A A + !
Long Live Anna

With regards

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment