Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 August 2011

What does Europe think about the crisis?

If you have the money, it is the best time to buy. Cash strapped companies, councils and even countries are selling their family heirlooms. Who is selling what?

Companies
BP and Toyota are selling entire business divisions at a few billion dollars a piece

Councils
A Council in the UK is holding a civic fire sale of
* CCTV Towers
* Shipping Containers
* Tree Planters
* Steel bins ( + 400 other items )
The Council just got a budget cut of 33 million pounds!

Countries
Debt-ridden, Portugal – Italy – Greece – Spain are offering to sell,
• Airports / Seaports
• Railroads
• Postal Services
• Telecom Infrastructure
• Banks
• Anything state-owned that anyone offers to buy !
Next time you see on eBay / Amazon, an advertisement which reads,
“ PIGS for sale “
You will know what PIGS stands for !

With regards

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment