Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 26 September 2011

Lodge Your Police Complaint


Here is how the latest “ Innovation “ of Mumbai [ India ] police will work, when you want to lodge a police complaint ( Source : DNA / May,08,2011 ) :


Ø  SMS your complaint ( obviously, less than 140 characters ),to toll-free phone nos. 77381,44144   or   77381,33133

Ø  An inspector will note down its contents and forward it to the Deputy Commissioner of Police ( Operations )

Ø  After verifying ( ? ) the complaint, DCP ( Op ) will forward it to the Joint Commissioner of Police ( JCP )

Ø  JCP will relay it to the concerned police station

Ø  If the complaint is genuine ( ? ), the Senior Police Inspector will call you to the police station

Apparently, the “ Innovation “ is all about dramatically bringing down the number of police complaints !

With regards

hemen  parekh 

No comments:

Post a Comment