Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 27 September 2011

LOSING PENSION ? NO ONE IS LOSING SLEEP !

27 Sep 2011

LOSING  PENSION  ?  NO ONE IS LOSING SLEEP !


Times of India [09 Sept 2011 ] reports as follows :

Government will soon implement a decision under which, bureaucrats face,

·     a 10 % loss of pension for 5 years for minor cases of corruption

·     a 20 % cut for life-long, for major infringements that lead to compulsory retirement from service


Now which corrupt babu ( bureaucrat ) is ever bothered about getting or not getting a pension ?

Do corrupt babus ever depend upon their ” pensions “ to live a decent retired life ?

If anything, babus must be rejoicing and celebrating this news !

If they can keep their ill-gotten wealth, this punishment is peanuts !

Does Govt think it can fool 1210 million people thru such half-hearted measures ?

No wonder Govt has not learned any lesson from 2G or may be the new rules do not apply to Cabinet Ministers !


With  regards


HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment