Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 January 2012

A Tale of Ten Cities ?


No, Shakespeare did not write it.

Here are the people who did :


Ø   Tunisia……………………….Ben Ali

Ø   Libya………………………….Muammar  Gaddafi

Ø   Syria………………………… Bashir Assad

Ø   Egypt…………………………Hosni Mubarak

Ø   Yemen………………………Bin Saleh

Ø   Iraq………………………….Saddam Hussein

Ø   Iran………………………….Ahmedinejad

Ø   Afghanistan……………..Osama Bin Laden

Ø   Sudan……………………..Omar al-Bashir

Ø   India…………………………Many Contenders !



But since India is the only democracy in this list, let people decide by voting / electing, who  authored the “ Ravan Lila “ in Ramlila Maidan  on the mid-night of June 04, 2011 !

With regards

Hemen  Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment