Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 10 January 2012

if I were you


Dear Executive

If it is a matter of 9-to-5  thankless / demeaning drudgery  Vs  getting a challenging dream – job, I would not take a risk.

In that case, I would

Ø   First download  Resume  Rater  tool

     ( without login / free from  www.IndiaRecruiter.net )

Ø   " Rate " my resume and find my  Raw Score

Ø   Rewrite my resume with relevant  keywords

Ø   Re-rate it to see if my  Raw Score  improves

Ø   Finally post it on  www.CustomizeResume.com

When 13,000 + recruiters are using   Resume  Rater software  to decide ( based on unbiased / objective Raw Score ), whether to call a candidate for interview or not, I would not take a risk if I were you !

Regards

hemen  Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment