Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Guru-Speak

O , Mothers of Men
Mark my words :
Ignore your perishable body
Save your immortal soul
Blame your attitude
And change your outlook,
A rapist ceases to be a rapist
The moment you cry, Brother Dear
And fall at his feet.
Don’t venture out of home
And if you must , never alone,
Repeat after me :
“ I have no use for mobile,
Nor for a pair of jeans,
I will never wear a skirt
And go to hell for wearing shorts,
I will never give birth to a girl,
Or fall in love “
Chant my children
Chant a thousand times :
“ Guru is my Asha
And he is my Ram “
hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment