Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 1 July 2013

China's Ghost Towns ? No More !

In my earlier blog , " China's Ghost Towns " (  June 2011 ) , I had reported :


>   China has been building an average of 10 Cities per year , over the last few years


>   It has planned to build 20 cities per year for the next 20 years ( 240 Cities ! )


>   Walking thru these towns is like walking thru a forest of skyscrapers , but they are all empty !


I even jokingly suggested that India be allowed to " export " to China , some 100 million Indians to fill up those empty skyscrapers

Now DNA ( 17,June 2013 ) reports :

China has planned to move 250 million of its own villagers into these new towns over the next 12 years !

Apparently , someone in the Chinese Government follows my blogs !


with regards

hemen  parekh

www.CustomizeResume.com

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on   Earth 

No comments:

Post a Comment