Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 1 July 2013

Employers are Interested in .........

What are employers interested in while recruiting  ?

Here are findings from a study conducted by Richard Hall and Diane Van den Broek ( University of Sydney ) as reported in DNA / 17 June, 2013 :


>   Right  Appearance ................... 85 %

>   Previous  Experience  ................78 %

>   Right  Qualifications  ................44 %


Their conclusion :

A person's appearance , presentation and personality is more important than their experience or formal skills in the area

Lesson for the Unemployed :

For a bride called " Job " , groom yourself !


with regards,

hemen parekh

www.CustomizeResume.com

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment