Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 August 2010

AKNOWLEDGEMENT

13 Aug 2010

AKNOWLEDGEMENT

Thank you for submitting your resume on our site


(Do share your discovery with your friends. They will thank you !)

While you are waiting for some Recruiter to search your

 Resume on our site, how about being  PRO-ACTIVE  and


Not because it is FREE.

But because we deliver your resume to :

·           30,400 Companies in  20  countries

·           5,674  Recruitment Agencies in  14  countries

And you can blast it in stages, over a period of days / weeks / months.

Every time you return for blasting, we will show you

·           to whom you have blasted so far

·           when did you blast ( date )
   
so, no risk of duplication / embarrassment  !

I wish you Good Luck .

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment