Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 13 June 2011

Just One Insult ?

Yes, just one insult started MahaBharat.

When Duryodhan unsuspectingly walked into a pool of water, Draupadi taunted ;

“ Children of blind are blind “

Duryodhan never forgot and vowed revenge. Rest is history.

For the last few months, everyone is insulting everyone else. Here are the characters :

·     Spokesmen ( and women ) of political parties

·     Other sundry politicians

·     Self-appointed guardians of civil society

·     Ministers

·     Gurus of all kind

·     Bureaucrats

·     Actors

·     Businessmen

·     Media Anchors

·     Anyone seeking cheap publicity

I have sat in the audience and listened to Mahatmaji / Pandit Nehru / Atalji / Shastriji / Jai Prakashji etc. speak bitter truth but always in a polite / dignified way – always respecting the opponents.

With insults being hurled in every direction like mis-guided missiles, is Mera Bharat headed for a MahaBharat ?

With regards


HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment