Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 21 June 2011

NO AGREEMENTS ?

UK newspaper, The Sun, recently carried out a survey to find out, the number of times an average British couple has arguments, in an year.

Here are its findings  :

2,455  “ arguments “ !

And what were the reasons ?

  • Not listening to what the other person is saying …….  112

  • Getting annoyed over spending  ……………………………..  109

  • Money in general  ……………………………………………………..  108

  • Snoring  ……………………………………………………………………….102

  • Sex ( lack of or timing )  …………………………………………..  88

With nearly 7 arguments per day ( on an average ), do British find any time for “ Agreements “ ? I suppose, that would depend upon how much time it takes per argument !

May be , The Sun ought to conduct a fresh survey.

With regards

HEMEN  PAREKH



No comments:

Post a Comment