Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 21 June 2011

PATRIOTIC INDIANS

They may stash away black money in Swiss banks but they continue to live in India.

Now contrast this with the Chinese scenario.

The Central Bank of China just released following figures :

  • Between 1990 and 2008, some 16,000 /  18,000 corrupt Chinese government officers transferred $ 120 billion of bribe money to their secret accounts in America, Australia, Canada and Holland.

Apparently, “ hawala “ does not seem to be an original Indian invention !

  • Then they migrated to those countries and set-up private companies there.

No Indian government servant will ever stoop so low. After all , he is patriotic !

He will always send his son for higher “ studies “ to that country and settle down so that the black money can be brought back legitimately !

Why earn 2 % interest abroad when you can earn 20 % by investing in India ?

With regards

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment