Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 23 May 2012

PRICELESS POSSESSIONS ?

Who says there is no “ free lunch “ in the world ?

Jayalalitha ( AIADMK ) Government (State of Tamilnadu – India), completed one year in office on May 16th

And true to its election manifesto promises , it is distributing following “priceless “ possessions , to its people :

  • Rice

  • Mixes

  • Grinders

  • Electric fans

  • Footwear

  • Domestic animals ( including “ pets “ for the rich ? )

  • Milch Cows / Sheeps ( for the poor )

  • 1,51,430  laptops to students

Now , Chief Minister of Gujarat , Narendra Modi , is an admirer of politically astute Jayalalitha

And he is about to release his election manifesto in a few months, for the forthcoming State Assembly elections in Dec 2012

So , expect him to promise “ priceless “ homes to all poor people of Gujarat !

That will ensure his victory and his nomination as his party’s “ Prime Ministerial Candidate “ in 2014 National elections

With regards

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment