Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 24 August 2010

RUBIK CUBE

24 Aug 2010

RUBIK CUBE

                     Jobseekers , persistence pays !

Rubik Cube ( invented by Hungarian Prof. Erno Rubik ) sold 350 million pieces in 34 years since its invention in 1974.

With 9 colored squares on each side, how many unique permutations can you make with a Rubik cube?

Ans :    43,252,003,274,489,856,000

And in how many "moves" can you make all those permutations ?

Google researchers used their powerful computers to come-up with answer :

20    moves

Why can't they figure out ?

·     how many interviews an unemployed will need to attend before getting first job offer ?

·     how many resumes will need be sent to get first interview-call ?

with regards

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment