Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 2 September 2010

TOO YOUNG TO ADVISE ?

2 Sep 2010

TOO YOUNG TO ADVISE ?
                                                
With a budget deficit of British Pound 170.8 billion, British Chancellor of Exchequer, George Osborne is a very worried man.

Many people are giving him many suggestions. That includes 7 years old Oscar Selby of Epsom ( Surrey ), who advises:

  • Cut taxpayer funding to the banks

  • Get banks to pay back cash they have borrowed

  • Spend more on care for the elderly & on natural disasters

  • Make some more places to go to work. Just any jobs. Jobs the country needs.

Britain’s 2.4 million unemployed would heartily endorse the last suggestion. Most of them are more worried about the future of their own 7 year olds than about the budget deficit – which is a common worry for jobless all over the world.

With regards

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment