Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 19 August 2010

UNEMPLOYED, CAST YOUR NET WIDE !

19 Aug 2010

UNEMPLOYED, CAST YOUR NET WIDE !

Mumbai Mirror ( Aug. 11, 2010 ) reports :

Want a one year-long working holiday visa for Adelaide (South Australia) ?

You can, provided you are willing to

·        Collect Kangaroo dung

·        Catch Koala bears

·        Tag sharks

·        Remodel penguin homes

·        Judge beach babes competition

Officials from South Australia are touring Britain to get 18 to 30-year-olds to apply for working holiday visas.

UK, with just 1/4th the size of South Australia and 4.5 million unemployed (roughly 3 times the entire population of South Australia), should have thousands of takers for judging beach babes !

Jobseekers, make sure your resume lists all the babes you have judged in the past ! Only don't show it to your girlfriend / wife !
  
Hemen  Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment