Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 16 August 2010

UNEMPLOYED HAVE NO ANSWERS !

16 Aug 2010

UNEMPLOYED HAVE NO ANSWERS !

Here is a new set of questions being asked these days, to employees who resign :

·       What could have been done to prevent the situation which led you to leave ?

·       What extra responsibility would you have welcomed that you were not given ?

·       If you are the head, then what are the top 5 priority changes that you would like to change ?

·       How this organization should be restructured according to you ?

·       Do you think you would have performed in a rival firm ?

Will HR Managers list the exit interview questions they ask when they sack / layoff / retrench employees ?  Do these include :

·       How do you plan to feed your wife / kids ?

·       Once you are evicted from your apartment ( for not paying rent ),which pavement do you plan to sleep on ?

·       In front of which soup-kitchen do you plan to queue-up ?

·       From which flea-market will you shoplift " used " clothes ?

Thank god there are no exit interviews for sacked employees ! They would have no answers !

With regards

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment