Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 5 June 2010

WHAT WOULD YOU DO

5 June 2010

WHAT WOULD YOU DO

If you are a HR Manager

And have no time to sort through hundreds of Irrelevant resumes presented to you during resume-search on all jobsites and even less time to read through thousands of pages of poorly written 'fiction' (faked/ fudged resumes)

I suppose you would want a Recruitment Software which would
  • Read / Rate / Rank and arrange those resumes in the descending order of  relevance
You would want " Resume  Rater "

Just head for Google.

With regards

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment