Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 19 December 2011

WHITE PAPER ON BLACK MONEY !

19 Dec 2011

WHITE  PAPER  ON  BLACK  MONEY  !

How much money has flowed out illegally from the developing countries over the last 10 years ?
DNA [ 16, Dec. 2011 ] sourced following figures from a report titled, “ Illegal financial flows from developing countries over the decade ending 2009 “, published by Global Financial Integrity – GFI :
     
       Country                              $  Billion

  • China…………………………………………..2,740

  • Mexico…………………………………………….504

  • Russia……………………………………………..501

  • Saudi Arabia……………………………………380

  • Malaysia………………………………………..350

  • UAE………………………………………………….296

  • Kuwait……………………………………………..271

  • Nigeria…………………………………………..  182

  • Venezuela……………………………………..  179

  • Qatar………………………………………………  175

  • Poland…………………………………………….. 162

  • Indonesia………………………………………… 145

  • Philippines…………………………………….   142

  • Kazakhstan………………………………….. 131

  • India……………………………………………….. 128

Poor people of India are telling Finance Minister ,Pranabda :

“ Sir, we don’t need your white paper. We need our black money back” 

With regards

HEMEN  PAREKH 

No comments:

Post a Comment