Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 17 May 2012

WHO CAN SACK THE VOTERS ?

Apparently , no one

But voters of Europe are sacking their Prime Ministers / Politicians left & right.

Here is a brief list :

·         Italy  …………………….  Silvio Berlusconi

·         Britain  …………………  Gordon Brown

·         Greece  ………………..  George Papendreou

·         Spain  ………………….  Jose Zapatero

·         Ireland  ……………….. Brian Cowen

·         Portugal  ……………..  Jose Socrates

·         France …………………  Nicolas Sarkozy

Who are next ?

·         Germany ……………….  Angela Merkel  ?

·         India  …………………….  Manmohan Singh  ?

And what was their fault ?

They spoke bitter truth which people did not want to hear , viz:,

“ We must cut back on Government borrowing – and spending. We need to lower our standard of living, in order to avoid State bankruptcy “

On the other hand , only last week , Greek people withdrew $ 890 million of their savings from their bank accounts !

Next in queue are the European lenders

Mayans were wrong

World will not come to an end in 2012

Followed by Greece , the World – order will

With regards

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment