Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 12 October 2013

AAP stands for Awake / Arise / People



Twelve hours back , cyclone Phailin struck the coasts of Andhra and Odisha


It is too early to predict the damage to property and human lives . It will take a few weeks to assess the full quantum of destruction


And , thereafter , it will take months to rebuild


What might help contain the damage is the early warning , coupled with timely preventive steps


On 4th December , another cyclone will strike Delhi – but a political , man-made cyclone !


It is called AAP  (  Aam  Aadmi  Party  )


But , unlike Phailin , AAP will be a “ Constructive “  cyclone !


Only thing it will destroy is  “ Corruption “


AAP was in the making for over 2 years now – except that it was continuously / contemptuously ignored by the ruling Congress


Now , Congress  is frantically running around for a  “ Storm Shelter “


Alas  !  there is none  !


And after  “  Re-constructing  “  Delhi , in the next few months , AAP will sweep the entire country


AAP stands for “ Awake , Arise , People  “



·         hemen  parekh  (  13  Oct  2013  )
   


No comments:

Post a Comment