Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 23 October 2013

SOS to SOS to SOS !



Meaning,


Save  Our  Souls ……..          to

Son  Of  Sonia…………….         to

Subsidize  Our  Subji ( Subzi )



Rahul Gandhi,


To fill our empty POTs ( Stomachs , in Marathi ) , please give us our daily POTs , viz:



Ø    P..   for..  Potato         (  at Rs 3 / Kg  )


Ø    O..  for..  Onions         (  at Rs 2 / Kg  )


Ø    T ..  for..  Tomatoes    (  at Rs 1 / Kg  )


Announce in your next Election rally that you will get these included ( at the subsidized prices mentioned above ) , in the Food Security Bill


A little while back , you saved the democracy by tearing off the Ordinance


Now save 400 million poor people by fighting inflation ( which you cannot feel ) and fighting the evil opposition ( which haunts you everywhere ! )


On the battlefield of Mahabharat , Lord Krishna told Arjun :


“ If you die , you will go to heaven : if you win , you will rule the World

  Therefore , arise , O Son of Kunti , determined to fight this battle “


हतो वा प्राप्य्सी स्वर्गं , जित्वा वा भोक्षसे महीम 

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय , युद्धाय कृत निश्चय !



For the 2014 National Elections , the battle-lines are already drawn !


It will be a battle of empty POTs and very angry RYOTs !



·          hemen  parekh  (  24  Oct  2013  )










No comments:

Post a Comment