Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 5 November 2013

A Political Blunder ?




No , it is worse !



It is nothing short of stabbing in their backs , 12 million voters of Delhi  !




At some or other time in their political careers , politicians do make a mistake




But , for Arvind Kejriwal , at this early stage of his career , meeting Maulana Tauriqee Khan and soliciting his support for AAP , is nothing short of a suicidal blunder !




He can still salvage the future of AAP , by :




>      Publicly owning up his terrible mistake



>      Seeking forgiveness of Delhi voters



>      Promising never again to commit such a gaffe in future





May be , people of Delhi will still forgive his FIRST mistake




If he fails to do so , they will realize that  there is no difference between AAP and others !




Both , AAP and Arvind , will get consigned to history's dust-bin of  failed Messiahs !



Arvind ,



Your " Holier - than - Thou " days are over !



You have time till today evening  !




*    hemen  parekh  (  06  Nov  2013  )



No comments:

Post a Comment