Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 3 November 2013

Ban Pre-poll Opinion Surveys ?



Congress has asked Election Commission to ban pre-poll opinion surveys of voters


Congress says , these are inaccurate , manipulated , misleading


What it failed to say is ,


"  We are frightened to death  ! "


What Congress refuses to believe is that these surveys are confirming that the UPA has failed to come up to the expectations of people  , who are , now looking for an alternative


For UPA , this is a self-inflicted wound  !


-    by refusing to ,


*     Accept CAG findings in umpteen scams


*     Asking concerned ministers to resign immediately


*     Offering the entire Government machinery for CBI inquiry


Can you believe that this is the party which claims " legacy " of Lal Bahadur Shashtry , who resigned , within hours of a train accident when he was Railway Minister  ?


 -    by taking moral responsibility


-    without waiting to appoint an " Inquiry Commission " ( ala 1984 Delhi / 2002 Godhra riots ) , to submit its report within a few years , fixing the blame on faulty equipment / human error


When Nehru died , Lal Bahadur was the first choice for the post of PM


Without any Opinion Survey  !


When will Congress re-learn its lessons in forgotten art of " morality "  ?





*   hemen  parekh  (  04  Nov  2013  )

No comments:

Post a Comment