Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 20 February 2014

Arvind is an Anarchist !



He did not ,



-  Spray black pepper in Lok Sabha


-  Take off shirt in UP Assembly


-  Slap a marshal in J&K Assembly


-  Shout in the well of Delhi Assembly


-  Snatch papers / Threw chairs / Broke mikes in Rajya Sabha





Nor did he ,


-  Accept cash donations for AAP ( with or without receipts )


-  Buy out Congress MLAs


-  Give in to own greedy party-men


-  Ride with red beacon flashing


-  Appoint Chamcha Ministers





Neither did he ,


-  Give out contracts to cousins


-  Forgot to file Income Tax returns


-  Refuse  to vacate government bungalow


-  Go on foreign junket at govt expenses


-  Appoint toll agencies for a " consideration "





All that he did was ,


-  Made minor honest mistakes and apologized


-  Started audit of power discoms


-  Filed FIR for corruption in Jal Board / CWG / Reliance / Central Govt


-  Sat on a peaceful dharna when stopped by police


-  Try to pass a Jan Lokpal bill ( subjecting himself )


-  Resigned - rather than compromise with his principles



 

But Congress-men and the BJP-men and the TV Anchors  say :



"  Arvind is an Anarchist


   Arvind is an Escapist


   Arvind is an Opportunist


   Arvind is an Egotist

 
   Arvind has no experience  "




I  am glad,



Arvind has no experience of the kind they talk of  !


His lack of " dirty political experience " is our best hope



*  hemen  parekh  (  20  Feb  2014  /  Mumbai  )

  

No comments:

Post a Comment