Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 22 February 2014

NaMo replies !



In a letter to Narendra Modi , Arvind Kejriwal raised three issues / questions , viz :,



>  If you were to become PM , will you reverse the decision on gas price  ?


>  As a PM , what will you do to bring back the black money stashed in
    Swiss bank accounts  ?


>  Who is financing BJP's election campaign ?  Is it Reliance  ? What is the
    nature of your " relationship " with Mukesh Ambani  ?



No one - Arvind included - expects NaMo to reply


But , if NaMo was bent upon committing a " Political Harakiri " ,  his reply would be short - and sweet - as follows :

-----------------------------------------------------------



Dear Arvindji



Thank you for writing


I am glad that you consider my chances of becoming the next PM , to be so very high . It came as a breath of fresh air after listening to all those " gallies " from lowly Congress Netas


Of course , by envisaging me as the next PM of India , you have run the risk of being called , the B team of BJP  !


But then , how can I  stop an Aam Aadmi like you from dreaming  !


In a normal course , I would have liked to answer your letter , only AFTER , I became the PM ( - since , RTI would , in any case , oblige me to do so  )


However , since I consider you to be my " friend " ( - isn't " enemy of your enemy , a friend  " ?  ) , here are my very relevant answers to your equally irrelevant questions

  :


Q:  1


Of course , not  !




Q:  2

Of course , yes  !


Since every MP of BJP has signed an affidavit , saying he / she has not stashed away , any black money in Swiss banks


So , obviously , all the black money lying in Swiss banks , must belong to the Congressmen - no  ?


(  please note : I have no knowledge  of any banks other than Swiss banks )




Q:  3

Everyone knows who finances BJP's election campaign  !


Same guys who are financing the election campaigns of Congress , SP , BSP , DMK , AIDMK , BJD , RJD , TMC , CPI (M) ..etc etc


Since they have smaller donations , they are better placed to answer your questions


I am taking the liberty to forward to them , copies of your letter , with a request to send their replies to you directly . In future, send copies yourself


As to my relationship with Mukesh is concerned  -  he is just a friend


 Haven't you heard , " A friend in need is a friend indeed "  ?



with regards ,

Yours Transparently ,

Narendra Modi



PS :

In case you are planning to sit on a dharana outside my office in near future , I am not attending CM's office for the next 3 months


Why didn't you do the same ?


Lastly - please do not leak out my reply to a certain TV anchor ( you know who ) , who  , unashamedly digs out historical facts ,  to embarrass   my party spokespersons like Meenakshi Lekhi / Smriti Irani etc .


Very un-gallant  !


-----------------------------------------------------------

*   hemen   parekh  (  23  Feb  2014  /  Mumbai  )




No comments:

Post a Comment