Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 3 June 2014

1 down ; 259 to go !



NaMo requested voters to give him 60 months ( against 60 years , they gave to Congress  )


That is 260 weeks


What did he achieve in the FIRST week  ?


*  Formed a small / compact Cabinet


*  Constituted SIT to look into Black Money issue


*  Issued TEN COMMANDMENTS of Good Governance


*  Told MPs / Ministers , not to appoint relatives


*  Phoned MP Priyanka to remove her father as her " Representative "


*  Asked all Ministers to prepare " 100 Days Action Plan "


*  Issued " Performance Appraisal Formula " for Ministers


*  Abolished 30 GoM / E-GoM


*  Invited SAARC heads-of-States to swearing-in ceremony


*  Started dialogue with Pakistan


*  Talked to Obama / Li Keqiang / Abe


*  Met Jaylalitha / Naneen Patnaik


*  Alloted Rs 1 Lakh Crores for toilets




Well begun , Narendrabhai  !



You get 90 marks out of 100 ( Very Good )


Will next week get you 100 out of 100  ? ( Excellent )



*   hemen   parekh  ( 04 June 2014 / Mumbai  ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment