Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 April 2016

Tenure Profile using www.IndiaRecruiter.net

Dear HR Manager / Headhunter / Recruitment  Consultant :



One of your biggest headache is " Attrition / Employee Turnover ".


Employees seem to be resigning at a rate faster than the rate at which you are managing to hire ! 



And what is the rate at which they are leaving  ?


The Tenure profile shown below , shows the "MEAN EMPLOYEE TENURE" at 3 years. 


That means , for the economy as a whole ( I mean "Organized Sector" ), 33%of the employees resign each year !


Consider yourself lucky if you need to hire





20 % for replacement .
 

15 % for growth / expansion of your business.


When you insist on Tenure Profile , instead of a plain text resumes , you get a much better feel , as to how long will this job-seeker / candidate stay with you.


- Shubhangi / www.IndiaRecruiter.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenure profile graph

No comments:

Post a Comment