Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 17 December 2016

Life Insurance for All ? Possible

Life Insurance for  All  ?  Possible 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letter sent to a few LIC Officers on 17 Dec 2016

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Dear LIC Officers,

While thanking my friend / colleague, Gurudatt for forwarding myemail to you all , I want to admit my total lack of knowledge re Life Insurance Policies or that domain , in general


However , my today's blog below ,( sent as email to NDA ministers / secretaries ) , might interest you since it contains my suggestion re leveraging NDA's current initiative for DIGITAL PAYMENTS , for providing for our millions of citizens , an opportunity to create for themselves , a POST RETIREMENT PROVIDENT FUND , without feeling the pinch of regular   INSURANCE PREMIUM payments


Whereas , I have suggested creation of DIGITAL PROVIDENT FUND , you may want to suggest to Shri Modiji , an alternative in the form of a CONTINUOUS stream of tiny DIGITAL PREMIUMS for their LIFE Policies , every time they carry out a DIGITAL PAYMENT TRANSACTION ( @ 10 % of tax paid , as suggested in my blog )


I suppose , you can find a way to keep updating the " SUM ASSURED " , dynamically , with each such " deposit " , and even flash it as a SMS on the mobile of the person making a DIGITAL PAYMENT


You could offer an ANNUITY option to the user and call it DIGITAL LIFE ! 
  

Not only , such a modification of my original suggestion , bring Life Insurance Policy benefits to 800 million citizens , it will also bring about a revolution in the area of SOCIAL SECURITY, of a kind no other country in the world boasts !


If there are any questions , feel free to write / phone


Warm Regards,


Hemen Parekh / Mumbai / hcp@RecruitGuru.com


No comments:

Post a Comment